Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Reading Notes: Celtic Fairy Tales Part A

Celtic Fairy Tales Part A


Part A of these fairy tales was very enjoyable. I was wanting to do a story about fairies and the first story had exactly all of the information I was needing. The Celtic version of Snow White was better than the original in my opinion as the prince ended up with two wives instead of the one. The reading was easy enough and understanding a lot of the basic principles of the characters helped someone visualize. 

Celtic Fairy Tales by Joseph Jacobs with illustrations by John D. Batten (1892). Part A.


A portrait of a fairy, by Sophie Gengembre Anderson (1869). Source: Wikipedia.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matthew,
    Cool name by the way. This sounds like an awesome story to write about and a really interesting read. I'll have to go back and look this one up later if I get a chance. Good luck on your story this week!

    ReplyDelete