Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Reading Notes Adam and Eve

Reading Notes Adam and Eve Part A



Adam and Eve Part A gave me different outlooks on what I did know originally. To me the Jewish account of the story is more detailed and not as vague as the story from Genesis. So many plot holes and different ways the story could have gone and I think I will play on those a bit. All and all the fall of Satan is what really caught my attention and will be a major part in my writing. Watching Supernatural has given me a humanistic view of Satan that will come in handy with this story.

The biggest thing is the setting. Should I make it more modern or some sort of other world. I will narrow it down since I am leaning more to a modern approach as maybe this is happening again. I am excited about writing this story and usually just let the words flow. Probably the best with this assignment.



Adam and Eve, Link to Reading Guide A. 


Oil on Canvas by Jacob Jordaens
1640's. Source Wikimedia

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matthew, some of the Jewish legends are really out there, showing how people have been filling in the gaps in the BIble stories for literally thousands of years! This can work for the Week 3 reading, but for Week 2, there's actually an anthology for everybody to read; that's a change from last semester, but the Biblical option comes up in Week 3 and Week 4, so you've got a headstart on that reading with this post! :-)

    ReplyDelete