Monday, September 25, 2017

Famous Last Words: Life Happens

Well this week really did not go as planned. I have been falling behind due to work and other personal issues as of late. Every time I try to sit down and get my work done in most of my classes it always seems life happens. I did get my reading done, the story on the other hand did not get finished. It is a shame as well because I did have a few pretty good ideas for it. Other classes are going about the same but as a working single parent, life happens. Going to just say that instead of what word I really want to say haha. I did read some amazing stories and was very inspired from some of them this week. I do “plan” on sitting down and getting a lot of things done this week to try and get ahead in most of my classes, especially this one. I enjoy writing and especially mythology so writing for this class is especially fun.


I did recently find out that I will be going back home to California for a week the week before Thanksgiving, all paid for by a few good friends that want to see my son and I. That was pretty exciting to find out, I have not been home in a few years and my son has never been to California, let alone see the ocean. That is a reason I need to get ahead in this class, so I can have a relaxing time out there and not have to worry about am I passing or not. I know it will refresh me to be out there and give me even more inspiration for my writing as I will be around my Hawaiian family. One of my aunts will always compare something going on to some old story or something.  


Thorne Holder 
Famous Thorne Holder Quotes, flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment