Sunday, September 10, 2017

Learning Challenge: Desk Stretching

For those of you who spend all day on a computer or sitting down for work it is easy to forget to stretch or get up to walk around. I have been doing desk work for a multitude of years and have been there. After doing some research I learned of some stretches that you can do while you are sitting at your workstation or desk. They are actually yoga exercises which, as some know involve stretching. This article is the one I really enjoyed the most and all 6 of the exercises (shoulder rolls, open chest stretch, neck stretch, chair twist, reverse prayer pose and twisted arms) I do on a daily basis, either at home or work. My body does not feel as stiff as it did before doing these.


Software: Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 (Macintosh)
Photographed at: Apr 21, 2017 Source

No comments:

Post a Comment