Sunday, October 22, 2017

Learning Challenge: Learn about sleep.

Learning Challenge: Learn about sleep.

I know I am not alone when I say I wish I had more sleep. After reading the article a few things started to make sense. I am a nightowl, always have been. Also I get up really early in the morning for work. Without any kind of external cues I would probably sleep well into the afternoon. This did confirm that my natural circadian rhythm is delayed. I did learn how I could start to improve it by possibly taking melatonin supplements early in the evening to get the sleepiness to kick in at an earlier time. I might invest in doing that so I can possibly get more sleep and not have to crash on the weekends.

Yes, Your Sleep Schedule Is Making You Sick Article Link


Image provided by: Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment