Thursday, October 12, 2017

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Week 8 Comments and Feedback


The quality of comments I have been receiving I feel are genuine. With most online courses people tend to be more honest as there is no awkward moments where we are face to face. Although a lot of the comments have been positive I feel the ones that have more criticism help me the most. That lets me know the person is really reading what I have wrote. Some suggestions I can agree with after stepping back and reading from the perspective of the person giving the critique.

Reading other people's stories is a highlight of the class for me. I try to read them over at least twice so I can give some good feedback. I look at it from a wide audience perspective and also as just a general reader. I try to give comments that might make someone who would not normally read the type of stories we right want to continue on with the story. I do get inspired by a lot of the stories I read and it makes me want to write that much better because some of them are just amazing.

The blog comments are the best way outside of emailing one another to get to know a person in this class. I have learned a lot from the introduction posts and hope people have learned about me from my own post. 

Looking ahead I feel my comments just need to stay consistent. As far as my own blog goes I would possibly redesign it somehow. More stories will be coming so I can get more critiques as well.



I chose the above image because a lot of people fear feedback. Without feedback it is hard to know what other people think. That would just leave you stuck doing the same thing over and over and never evolving what it is you are doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment